Are you more into keyboard printing than mouse clicks and scrolls? I am. That’s why I’ve created a checklist of key Google Chrome keyboard shortcuts for us who use the browser as one of the most important tools.
Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
- Open New Tab: CTRL + T
- Open New Window: CTRL + N
- Scroll down on a page: SPACE
- Scroll up on a page: SHIFT + SPACE
- Mark all the text in the URL: CTRL + L
- Switch to the Right Tab: CTRL + TAB
- Switch to the Left Tab: CTRL + SHIFT + TAB
- Close active tab: CTRL + W
- Close all tabs: CTRL + SHIFT + W
- Open Incognito Window: CTRL + SHIFT + N
You can find more shortcuts here at Google.
With practice, print and discipline, it will stick.
Feel free to print our to-do list so you can also be more efficient and mouse-friendly.