Depending on your starting point, search engine optimization (SEO) is the long-term online marketing strategy. How many of the other online marketing disciplines can give you fast results can range from 2-6 months before you see major changes in your results.
Therefore: If you are not already on, it is important to start now. We have gathered a guide that will get you sent well.
Start with the keyword analysis
The starting point for your SEO strategy is the keywords / search phrases you want to rank on.
The starting point for such a list of possible words and phrases can and should be based on your products / services, how your customers search for your products and words related to them.
Then merge your main keywords / search phrases into the most important sites on the site in relation to SEO:
- Titles (headline of a search result in Google)
- Meta descriptions (description of your search result in Google)
- H1 er (the first header on the bottom)
Here, however, it is also important that you are aware of making the search result as exciting as possible.
Write good texts to your sub-pages that help the customer to choose you, and that is of course about the product / service you offer. Turn off the time and energy to write good texts so your customers do not go back in search results and choose the competitor instead.
Another important reason for producing good text is that Google loves text. So depending on the keyword / search phrase competition, text must be produced for your subpages so that Google sees you as relevant to the searches.
When the website is optimized, it is important to continuously expand the link profile with new links that show Google that your website is relevant to display in the search results.
Go for these links:
- Links that confirm your website’s eligibility to Google in your industry.
- Real links from real websites.
- Links from small and large websites.
- Links you’ve earned.
- Your business partners: Review their services.
- Your competitors: Which links do you get that you don’t get – and can you also create them?
- Sponsorships: Sponsor actions you can vouch for.
- Industry websites: Are you a member of an association? If so, get the link.
- Creating links by creating content that your audience is interested in and presenting them to it.